Don’t be afraid to utilize this site if you have become a victim of someones scam. Please people, these scam artist are fucking sharks in a fish tank and we are the prey!
For those that know me they know that I have no problem with utilizing the internet as my tool for just about any purpose I see fit. I am a media mastermind and I can help you if you allow me to. YOUVEBEENLEAKED.COM isn’t just about nude celebrities. It’s a site that I created to push information in my own special way. I have been a victim of scammers before, so I now know what to look for but I decided to put you down with a few other things that I have found through out my internet travels.
Are You Talking to a scammer?
Wondering if the person you are talking to is too good to be true? Are some things just not making any sense? Did this person start professing his or her love in a short time? Is he or she currently working in a foreign country such as Nigeria? Is he or she having trouble cashing a check?
Now I ain’t looking for love over the internet but there are people that are so this information was gathered just for you ladies & gentlemen…
I recently received this letter in my email along with this photograph. I’m just curious to know how many of you have received a similar letter an photo like this.
Hello, seriously I am very interested in getting to know you inside and out…. I want to know everything it is to know about you and I in return will tell you all that you want to know about me….. so if you are seriously looking for something real please feel free to email at the address below and please, please send me some pictures when you email me…. and you will surely get some of me in return…. well you have a shot at my heart and the decision is yours so I am here if you want me and I hope to hear from you soon….
They even use attractive bytches to lure you into business adventures like this black chick with the black folder above.
What is a Romance ScamHow The Scams Work
Scammers are on dating sites, and social networks setting up fake profiles. Scammers will pose under the disguise of beautiful pictures as either male or female claiming to be from the United States. The scammer weaves a story of a successful business person working over seas, having no family; they present themselves as a thoughtful, caring and loving individual who is looking for their soul mate. The scammers are good at what they do; they ask lots of questions of the victim regarding what they want in their lives.
The scammer then takes the information and turns it into a dream that becomes a reality to the victim. They use words we all like to hear to woo our hearts so they can burn our souls. They use psychology to hold you in their spell. Once they have established a relationship then the scamming begins. In all cases the plea for Financial assistance is the key to the scam. This can be for assistance in cashing a check that they are unable to cash themselves and also asking for financial assistance to help them out of a difficulty they are having. They have landed in a hotel and now cannot pay the bill so the hotel is holding all their papers so they cannot leave. They are desperate to come to you but need your help with the money to manage that. They were mugged and are in the hospital and need you to pay their hospital bill as they are being held hostage until it is paid.
Yo… Now that’s that bull shyt I’m talking about! Feel me?
Steps to TakeSteps To Take When You Have Been Scammed
- Immediately cease all contact with the scammer! Block their email address, ignore their instant messages, ignore their phone calls.
- Contact Western Union to see if the payment has not been picked up yet.
- Make copies if your email conversations, and instant messages. Keep originals for yourself, give copies to the various reporting agencies, and keep all receipts and envelopes, anything that can be used as evidence.
- Report scammer to dating site you were contacted on, Yahoo Profiles, the FBI IC3 , police department (make a report) and ourDatabase.
- Contact the bank fraud department and make payment arraignments if a check/money order has been found fraudulent and you owe money to them.
- Contact your Postal Carrier/Post Office and ask that no packages to be delivered at your home/ work. Also bring checks and Money orders that you received to the Post Office to make a report and turned them over.
- After you do all of that, make sure you contact me at email@example.com with the information you’ve collected along with a photograph or photographs and I will put dat ass on blast. And you have my word on that one homie!!
Or how about those phoney ass Cragslistings…
males models great face (ellicott city)
athletic males 20 -40 years of age wanted no charge no applicants
call 410 719 6246
30.00 a hour (Paaaleaseeee, $30.00 an hour)
WHATS DA FUCKING CATCH?
Oh lemme hit your asses with this BULL SHYT HERE…
I find it pleasurable to request your partnership in business worth
USD$98.6M. this is legitimate and may be of appeal to you. Contact me for
more info directly on :firstname.lastname@example.org
This was sent to me by:
You can sidestep would-be scammers by following these common-sense rules whenever using craigslist, or whatever web site or social site that you are using by:
- DEAL LOCALLY WITH FOLKS YOU CAN MEET IN PERSON – follow this one rule and avoid 99% of scam attempts.
- NEVER WIRE FUNDS VIA WESTERN UNION, MONEYGRAM or any other wire service – anyone who asks you to do so is likely a scammer.
- FAKE CASHIER CHECKS & MONEY ORDERS ARE COMMON, and BANKS WILL CASH THEM AND THEN HOLD YOU RESPONSIBLEwhen the fake is discovered weeks later.
- CRAIGSLIST IS NOT INVOLVED IN ANY TRANSACTION, and does not handle payments, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer “buyer protection” or “seller certification”
- NEVER GIVE OUT FINANCIAL INFORMATION (bank account number, social security number, eBay/PayPal info, etc.)
- AVOID DEALS INVOLVING SHIPPING OR ESCROW SERVICES and know that ONLY A SCAMMER WILL “GUARANTEE” YOUR TRANSACTION.
- DO NOT RENT HOUSING WITHOUT SEEING THE INTERIOR, OR PURCHASE EXPENSIVE ITEMS SIGHT-UNSEEN – in all likelihood that housing unit is not actually for rent and that cheap item does not exist.
- DO NOT SUBMIT TO CREDIT CHECKS OR BACKGROUND CHECKS FOR A JOB OR FOR HOUSING UNTIL YOU HAVE MET THE INTERVIEWER OR LANDLORD/AGENT IN PERSON.
- This information here was provided by Craigslist.org